Simon Turner, ARRM and DfBB, and Peter Golding, Founder and MD of FleetCheck, talk to Carly Brookfield and Howard Redwood of the Driving Instructors Association.
Among the challenges discussed are:
- Can any driver training happen during lockdown?
- How do instructors deal with social distancing
- Driver CPC backlog looming
- Driver recruitment and induction during lockdown
- What might get missed?
- Catching up after lockdown
- The new normal
- What will furloughed drivers come back to?
- Anxiety and driver wellbeing